What does an HR Consultant do? That depends on what needs doing! Providing it’s legal and relates to HR we’ll help clients work through any people related issues.
An HR Consultant working with employer clients often responds to requests for help with people related issues. These requests might be urgent problems that need solutions now. Or they’re proactive enquiries of the “If we want to do X what should we do?” kind.
What does an HR Consultant do at Metis HR? Well just last week we ……
Provided Advice On
- sickness absence
- stress risk assessments
- COVID19 plans for returning workers
- flexible working requests
- probationary period termination
- training and development opportunities for employees
- termination of an Apprenticeship
- changing contracts of employment
- introducing revised HR policies
- an appeal against a dismissal
Provided Practical Support With
- grievances made by 2 employees
- chairing a Disciplinary Hearing
- note-taking at a Hearing
- letter writing
- settlement agreements to mutually terminate an employment relationship
Acted as a Trusted Adviser to clients by
- being a sounding board for plans to change organisational structures
- listening to clients’ concerns. They’re thinking about painful decisions in their businesses to cope with the current situation and worrying about their employees.
- listening to clients’ frustrations because sometimes they feel there’s a lack of appreciation from some employees at the current economic reality
- sharing experiences of what other clients are doing in similar situations
So what does an HR Consultant do?
Whatever’s needed. So if you’re looking for practical, no-nonsense, experienced HR advice call us now on 01706 565332. Or drop us a line if you’d rather .
Metis HR is a professional HR Consultancy based in the North West of England supporting clients across the country. We specialise in providing outsourced HR services to small and medium-sized businesses.