Our Metis Mediation service is a flexible workplace mediation process designed to resolve workplace conflicts, employees who have previously worked well together who for some reason are no longer working effectively, employees who are dissatisfied with something in the workplace that is heading towards a grievance, better handled in a more constructive way.
Metis Mediation is confidential. It’s designed to deliver an agreement that gives employees certainty on the day, in an outcome that they control. It is a more constructive, faster way of dealing with workplace than grievance procedures or disciplinaries.
Our expertise at Metis Mediation can resolve working relationships making them stronger, encouraging employees to look for mutual solutions more likely to achieve an understanding of each other’s needs and issues. It can address all the issues that concern them leaving you, the employer, free to get on with your day job.
Mediation is a tried and trusted way of effectively resolving workplace disputes where people’s emotions are involved.
The benefits of workplace mediation
- Reduction in time, energy and cost managing the conflict.
- Successful mediation can rebuild relationships and help create a less stressful and more productive workplace.
- Less likelihood of formal procedures being initiated.
- The use of an independent and impartial mediation service demonstrates the organisation’s commitment to resolve the dispute fairly and constructively.
- Enhancement of staff communication skills and self-awareness, enabling them to resolve differences more quickly and effectively in the future.
- Quick to initiate and complete.
Read more about how using workplace mediation will help your business click here