15 hours a week – role available from 1 November 2018
Does this sound like you?
- Tight lipped, someone who knows how important it is in a small Valley to maintain confidentiality
- Someone who listens actively and communicates effectively, in written English
- Able to build rapport, and work well in a small team
- Mature approach to work and situations, respectful, personable, positive
- Quick on the uptake, excellent attention to detail, with proven IT skills
- An organiser, proud of your ability to effectively use systems to support business objectives
What we give you:
An office-based position in the centre of Waterfoot, Rossendale. Working 10am – 1pm, Monday to Friday, term time only. We offer an hourly rate of £8. The successful candidate will be part of a small professional HR services consultancy, playing a key role in the future growth of the company.
For more information about the post and how to apply please click the link below