Sarah Duckworth joined Metis HR in December 2018 in an administration support capacity, returning to work after a career break to raise her young family. Working term time only, Sarah is using her skills in finance and customer services to ensure our systems and processes best support our work with clients.
Leading both small and large teams during her 15 years at Severn Trent Water Authority, Sarah has an impressive track record of managing and maintaining business as usual through periods of change and growth. Sarah is ideally placed to provide crucial administration support to the HR professionals within Metis HR.
Sarah says that she is delighted to have joined the team at Metis HR, resuming work in a challenging, varied and rewarding occupation that can run in sync with and compliment her home life as a mother of two.
Sarah believes that her skills as an Administration at Metis HR draw on
- 15 plus years Customer Service experience has honed her ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Over 6 years Process Management/Payment Management experience, overseeing the day to day running of payment streams into the business, handling customers payment enquiries, audits, reconciliation
- Purchasing and procurement responsible for operational management
- Severn Trent Water 2000 – 2015
- Payment Services Team Manager, Customer Services 2009 – 2015
- Team Manager, Inbound Outbound Chase, Credit Management 2007 -2009
- Team Manager, Billing Enquiries, Customer Relations 2005- 2007
- Team Trainer, Customer Relations 2001 -2005
- Billing Enquiries Advisor, Billing Enquiries Team, 2000 – 2001
- Retail Assistant, Pets at Home 1995 – 1999