The 7 most popular HR blogs in 2016 were varied topics, some perennials that continue to tax employers from all walks of life down to a very specific blog down for employers in the hair and beauty industry.
- Winners and loser in the grievance process – are there really winners in the grievance process?
- Monitoring an employee’s email – can you? should you?
- New legislation (April 2016 update)
- HR Mistakes made by employers in hair and beauty salons – specific cases from the hair and beauty industry, but they could be in any industry
- Handling employee smoke breaks – still problematic, and how about staff who “vape”? How do you deal with them?
- Job interview questions you shouldn’t ask – in 2016 we still see some people asking questions that make them easily vulnerable to a claim
- Managing Work Experience – mediocre to meaningful – how do you make your work experience placement students talk about your company in glowing terms?
We’ll report on the 7 most popular HR blogs in 2016 in March 2018, but in the meantime, there’s anything specific you would like us to blog on please let us know and we’ll gladly oblige.
Metis HR is a professional HR Consultancy based in the North West of England supporting clients across the country. We specialise in providing outsourced HR services to small and medium-sized businesses. Call us now on 01706 565332 to discuss how we may help you.
We can now provide on-site mentoring services designed to resolve workplace conflicts between employees who have previously worked well together. For further details email Ali Penney on email@example.com