Want to know more about Metis HR Consultancy Services?
We provide professional north west based HR Consultancy Services to clients across the country. We believe that good HR advice saves you time, money and reputation. We offer you, the employer, our client, outsourced HR expertise as outsourced HR Services, HR Consultancy Services and Workplace Mediation that puts your business needs at the heart of our advice.
Want your own professional HR Adviser? Someone with a calm, practical, plain speaking approach that you can speak in confidence to about your HR issues? We understand how intimidating it can feel when we tell you that an employee has 91 rights and that you may feel that you have none, even though it’s your business, but you do have rights! Urban myths abound about what you can and can’t do in the workplace. Metis HR will help you understand what you are able to do and what are the risks associated with the various options. We put you back in control.
You can outsource HR services to us for a monthly retained fee, we will even arrange to work on your site if your prefer, or we will work with you on a one off project.
Metis HR has partnered with Munro-Greenhalgh Insurance Brokers and one of the biggest insurance companies in the world, AXA, to help deliver an excellent level of cover to help you deal with any employment related claim plus pay for awards and provides for much more. Our facility through Munro-Greenhalgh Insurance Brokers mean that if you follow the professional HR advice provided by Metis HR;
- the insurance policy will cover you defending a tribunal claim and for awards made
- you will pay no excess. Normally you would be required to pay an excess of £3,750!
- Metis HR as your trusted adviser will continue to work with you, guiding you through the claim process and be on-hand throughout so no starting from scratch again with a new person!
The AXA Management Liability policy provides wide cover as standard – for employment, regulatory, pensions, cyber, contractual, pollution and employee dishonesty claims. New covers include contract dispute and debt recovery pursuit, negative social media public relations costs and circumstance investigation costs.
- our client testimonials to see how people find out more about Metis HR and how we may help you
- our case studies to see how we work in more detail with our clients
- our advice pages to read about practical solutions to some of our clients’ most frequently asked questions
Metis HR provides professional HR Consultancy services. Based in the North West of England we support clients across the country. We specialise in providing outsourced HR services to small and medium-sized businesses. Call us now on 01706 565332 for a confidential initial consultation at no cost to you to discuss how we may help you.
Metis HR provides HR Consultancy Services with one clear aim; to provide you, the employer, with sound, practical, commercially aware HR advice.
This is what sets us apart from other HR companies as well as:
We work at all times in the best interests of you, the employer providing practical, solution focussed, comercially aware HR Consultancy Services
From an initial meeting, we get to understand the employment 'situation', gaining valuable insight into what you the employer actually wants. We then advise and deliver on the best way forward saving you time, money and reputation.
We gather all relevant evidential details and provide you with the information to make an informed decision in the best interests of your business.
From employment law to workplace mediation, investigative research to dealing with problem staff, Metis HR always offers you the Employer calm, practical, solution focused advice.
We will help by:
- Providing you the employer with advice on how to deal effectively with potentially difficult employee situations
- Giving practical one to one support in dealing with grievance and disciplinary problems
- Helping employers to deal appropriately with staff dismissals
- Undertaking legal compliance checks on employment policies and procedures
- Carrying out disciplinary or grievance investigations for employers so that they can demonstrate, if challenged, that they have provided what tribunals look for, objectivity in processes
- Providing ongoing HR support
Did you know:
That when you employ people they get 91 employment rights.
- 14 of these exist before you even employ them, and exist even if you chose not to employ them
- 78 of these rights exist from the first day of their employment with you
- 3 rights continue even after they have finished working for you
Knowing these important facts, helps prepare your company for all key employment related issues and Metis HR's expertise in these areas is second to none.